Saturday 27 March 2010

6X7 Scans of New York as promised.

Like I said last week; I would host a few images of NY taken on my RZ, So here they are, a few pictures as promised.

Most of the images shown are of the High Line and Coney Beach, and some are just random... well they're all random I guess... Oh and please remember I have given more information on this trip and reasons why I have made these images just a little further down this page. So please have looky!



Images below are taken from the boardwalk that runs the length of the beach : Coney Island. I found the buildings that reside at the edge of Brooklyn very interesting. I would, in the future, like to return and photograph every building that sits by the sea, and potentially the people that live within the dwellings.








I decided to show these two images as I loved the light that kept sweeping in and out of the heavy snow that fell across the city. I only managed to catch this light on the two frames shown.





The images below are taken from and of the High Line.








No comments:

Post a Comment