Friday 19 March 2010

Flash Tests 101








I have decided to upload some flash test snaps I made about a week ago. The reason being, I was shocked at the quality of light I received from such a cheap flash unit and wanted to show that you can get a high quality result/finish without using big expensive units. I purchased the flash unit for just $40s at B&H Photographic in New York. I wanted nothing more than a simple unit to bolt on to my cameras when I'm doing nothing more than taking my 'tourist snaps' on my travels and carrying my heavier units was just not an option!


So if you are in the market for a cheap and reliable flash unit then I would recommend a METZ C20. They are a great price and very small and light... hahah Its like I'm advertising them!



No comments:

Post a Comment