Thursday 18 March 2010

Greetings my fellows.

So it has happened. I am here at last. I have been saying for a long time, I will get a blog when I know what one actually is... Well the truth is I still don't know, but hey, as they say 'You are born only knowing life'

I will be using this space for a number of reasons-

1) To exhibit my photographic practice; Some form of visual explanation of my thought process and my view on many subjects that surround me, us; people on the whole.

2) I will also show images that I make that have no pretentious or elaborate intellectual meaning and images from other practitioners that I feel need to be shown, either for the sake of inspiration and/or for the want of sharing such delights with my soon to be dedicated followers?!

3) Too top the above I will be putting forward the writings of my minds ramblings. Thoughts that are often provoked by a sentence or word I might hear at some point through out my day-to-day goings on, or issues that control, depict, inspire, outrage and stimulate my thought process and aid the way I see the world. QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS, I LOVE QUESTIONS! Be it if a question is offered to me in search of an answer or one of my own questions that end up leading me in someway towards gathering more knowledge of the world we call home and the creatures that reside on it... did you notice I started to Ramble!

So to conclude, I guess I will be using this blog malarky for the same reason that everyone else uses it for!

I hope you enjoy and keep coming back for more. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment