Thursday 1 April 2010

Progress on the CCTV series 'Spy on Thy Neighbour


I thought I would upload some new images that have been made for the CCTV project:
'Spy on Thy Neighbour', along with a few updates on the project.

My dear assistant spends many hours helping me post produce this series and I felt the little greek goddess should get a well deserved mention and even a picture to boot!

The wonderful Angie, also known as Greeky, working hard at the studio/office (pictured above)

Lay out concepts are coming in thick and fast!... Here is one of them. (pictured above)

I have managed to make a great deal of these images and the series is now coming along very well and will continue to do so as soon as this horrible british weather gives me a break!

If you don't know anything about this series then just scroll down the page to become enlightened!!

Let me know what you think?????













2 comments: